From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Search Wiktionary Look up locomotion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
The term locomotion means movement or travel. It may refer to:
* Motion (physics)
* Animal locomotion
o Terrestrial locomotion
Locomotion may refer to specific types of motion:
* Gait analysis
* running, including trotting
* jumping, including leaping gaits
Locomotion may also refer to:
* Locomotion No 1, an early steam locomotive
* Robot locomotion
* Shildon Locomotion Museum, in the town of Shildon, County Durham, England.
* Locomotion (TV channel), cable TV channel in Latin America
* Loco Motion (Youth Group), a film and media club based in Essex, UK.
* Locomotion (periodical)